How it works:
After you fill out the application below and are accepted, we will schedule a 30 minute portrait session sometime this summer. After that, you will then represent my business by sharing your photos on social media, showing your friends and peers your images on your own custom app, and getting other Senior friends in on the fun! For every person who books and tells me that they were referred by you, you will earn $20! The senior who refers the most will receive a $50 Visa gift card as a graduation gift!!
I will send an email to every person who applies by June 21st. ALL applicants will be invited to attend a quick meetup (I will be taking group pictures of everyone) on Saturday, June 24th 2017. After that on July 1st 2017, I will announce the TEN new Leigh Ann Atwell Photography Senior Reps. Every applicant that isn’t chosen will also receive $20 off their session just for applying!
In order to be a Senior Rep, you must:
- Have great style, lots of personality and enjoy being in front of the camera.
- Be a current senior, graduating the year 2018.
- Attend one of the following schools: Marion County High School, South Pittsburg High School, Whitwell High School, North Jackson High School or Richard Hardy Memorial School.
- Be available for your photo sessions on the days of my choosing.
- Agree to tell your friends and classmates about Leigh Ann Atwell Photography and share your senior portraits with them. You will have a custom app for your smart phone. You must also have a parent or legal guardian sign a model release form and Senior Representative contract if under the age of 18.
- Agree to represent ONLY Leigh Ann Atwell Photography and use my images as your ONLY senior pictures (this does not include Lifetouch Senior drape photos taken at school).
- Your Senior Photography Session will be complimentary and will include 15-25 images delivered in an online, password protected gallery with a print release (a $200 value).
All the Senior Reps for the 2018 Senior Year have been chosen. Please check back in April of 2018 to apply for the 2019 Program!